Wednesday, December 15, 2010

NEW CAR!!!

As most of you know, I have been driving the White Ford Ranger that my parents gave to me on my 18th birthday. Well, as this was exactly what I wanted at the time, it has proven to be a gas-guzzler and some things don't work the way they should sometimes. Well... in lieu of Mom's car dying, they bought me a new, more snow-functioning car!!!! 






Its perfect! AWD, 4cyl, ect. And since Boone just got a total of 17 inches of snow in the past three days, it seems very fitting!! 


Also, today marks the end of my exams. I took my last one at 9oclock this morning and can soon hopefully say that I made Dean's List once again.


I can't wait to see some of you very soon!!! 
Much love! 
-B

1 comment:

Karen said...

hey miss bridget! lovely - suits you to a tee!

see you in a couple of days!

love, k