Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Break

I hope everyone had a wonderfully blessed Christmas! As I did! 
Just relaxed around the house with the family. I'm 'attempting' to catch up on relaxation because when I go back to school next week, I won't get much time to sit and relax. 

My boyfriend, Grayson, got my a digital camera because I didn't have one! 
Its  beautiful and just what I wanted!!

My parents got me some lovely things! (And the car from the previous post!)

Here are a few pictures I snapped of objects && the wonderful WHITE Christmas that we were able to experience!






 I used to play this game on Nintendo 64 and LOVED it so I asked Dad to buy it for me (:
 What's black and white with red all over????
Have a wonderfully safe New Years!!!
 

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

It all looks so lovely! I'm so glad y'all had a white Christmas...we did too...hehe...

Karen said...

hey bridget! yes, right back atcha - have a wonderful new year! love, k