Friday, November 5, 2010

The First Snow of the Season!

Well, As it started to 'snow' in Boone today for the first time since late April, it also decided that it did not want to stick (yet). So I wanted to take the time to post a few pictures from last year to bring back to wonderful memories. Especially since I'm really excited about the snow that is to be expect this year :) 

 This was on my way home actually. Just in time for the most snow Hendersonville has seen in 15 years!
 This is on campus, behind my old dorm room. So beautiful.

 This was a bench on campus last year during the 'Blizzard of '10'. They shut down campus for 3 days. Some places had over 3 feet while others had at least a foot. Hopefully, it will do this again! It's a lot of fun to 'steal' lunch room trays and use them as sleds throughout campus.


I hope everyone is having a great first week of November and I look forward to seeing you (or hearing from you) very soon!
-B

2 comments:

Karen said...

hey bridget - yeah, we saw on the news that boone was getting a light snow. brrr - i'm ready for summer again!

love, k

affectioknit said...

Fun! I remember 'tray-ing' - get Rafe to show you his scar sometime...

Love,

T