Saturday, October 23, 2010

Homemade Wings with Grandma

My two days off were very busy and didn't allow for much relaxation time. But I did get a lot of family time!!!! 
Grandma invited me down for some homemade wings since they're my favorite and to spend some time with her. It was a nice lunch && break from reality. 

I'm pretty sure her secret is to mix butter with Frank's Hot Sauce. Adds something a little extra that makes them irresistible.
I'm going to have to make sure that I get this machine when I get my own place so that I can make these for myself all the time! haha

Had to drive back up to Blowing Rock this morning so that I could work. 
Here's a beautiful picture of a sunrise over the mountains!
 I hope everyone has a great day!!! 
-Bridget

1 comment:

Karen said...

hey girl - yum, those wings look great. yeah, i like frank's hot sauce too. glad you had a good time. love, k